Thu, Oct 15|
Emotional Intelligence - Leading from the heart and mind
Building emotional intelligence among team members in the workplace.
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2020, 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM
About the Event
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM HERE
Who it is for
As leaders, we are only as strong as the teams we build, and sustaining an effective team is an ongoing effort. This workshop has been designed for any team leader willing to become more effective in their role of building stronger teams overtime.
Learning by doing:
This workshop will help you to:
· Understand what emotional intelligence is and why it is beneficial to build it among team members,
· Become more aware of how people’s emotions impact their behaviour and how you might react to the emotions of others,
Explore mindfulness from a practical perspective.
In this workshop, the following topics will be covered:
· What this interactive workshop consists of
· Introductions of the presenters and the participants
· Ice Breaker
· Hands-on exercises and tools to (80% of the workshop)
· Take away & Conclusion
This workshop lasts about 3 hours. An online collaboration platform will be used to recreate a virtual environment.
Number of participants
Our goal is to facilitate a quality workshop in terms of active participation and where we can dedicate our full attention to each of the participants. This is the reason why we limit this workshop to 10 participants.
DO YOU NEED ANY MORE INFORMATION? BOOK SOME TIME WITH US HERE
- Ticket type