Thu, Sep 17|
Recognizing the importance of managing different behaviors to communicate efficiently.
Time & Location
Sep 17, 2020, 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM GMT+2
About the Event
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM HERE
Who it is for
- For all those who recognize the importance of managing different behaviours and improve their communication skills accordingly .
Learning by doing:
- Through the setup of a virtual office meeting, the purpose of this interactive workshop is for every participant to identify and understand how best different behavirous can be managed.
In this workshop, the following topics will be covered:
- What does the workshop consist of
- Ice Breaker
- Role play & Debriefing (80% of the workshop!)
- How to inspire change in behaviour
- Take away
- This workshop lasts 2 hours approximately. An online collaboration platform will be used to recreate a virtual office environment.
Number of participants
- Our goal is to facilitate a quality workshop in terms of active participation, where we can dedicate our full attention to each of the participants. This workshop requires 9 participants, each one with a specific role to play.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION? BOOK SOME TIME WITH US HERE
ASK FOR A QUOTE HERE