Resilience II - Deep Dive
Time & Location
About the Event
Understand what lies below the surface of your “BEING” to help you become more resilient.
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM HERE
Who it is for
For anyone willing to understand what lies below the surface of their “BEING” and become more resilient.
In this workshop, you will learn to:
· Understand a deeper meaning of resilience,
· Understand how the three following dimensions form a comprehensive resilience framework:
1. The interpretation of current adversity and future possibility,
2. The capacity resilience has for tackling adversity, and
3. The actions needed to become more resilient in the face of the adversity
· Learn the phases of the resilience cycle when the storm enters your life
· Be able to corelate one’s values and beliefs
This workshop lasts between 2 and 2h30. An online collaboration platform will be used to recreate a virtual environment.
Number of participants
Our goal is to facilitate a quality workshop in terms of active participation and where we can dedicate our full attention to each of the participants. This is the reason why we limit this workshop to 10 participants.
DO YOU NEED ANY MORE INFORMATION? BOOK SOME TIME WITH US HERE
ASK FOR A QUOTE HERE
This even has been designed and co-created by Lean4U, BeLiveLean and MindVue Coaching.
This workshop can be delivered in English, Spanish, French and Italian – JUST LET US KNOW!