Thu, Jul 30|
The impact of a (poor) process design
Evaluate the digitization potential of the value flow of your administrative processes.
Time & Location
Jul 30, 2020, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
Exploring some of the challenges of digital transformation from a Lean Office perspective.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL PROGRAM HERE
In this Webinar facilitated through an online collaborative platform, 6 participants will reproduce the administrative process of a request for quote where a significant waste of transport and movements will be evidenced. This simulation refers to a traditional business context in which the company's management team of a (fictive) company believe that taking digital the quote request process as it stands today will make them more competitive in the face of current market expectations
For participating in this workshop and as a token of appreciation from us, each participant will receive our eBook "Processes & Digitization" at no cost (worth € 17 in our shop online).
Learning by doing
The goal is to integrate Lean process improvement tools into an office environment.
The key points of this workshop are the following:
- Simultaneously (collaboratively) reproduce the different steps of the process,
- Apply measurement and process visualization tools,
- Systematically apprehend as many process improvements as possible.
- Duration: 2h30 approximately
- Webinar time: 2pm (Rome time)
- Number of participants: 6
- Accesses and Instructions: Login details to the collaborative platform, as well as specific instructions according to the role played during the simulation, will be sent prior to the webinar and to each participant.
MORE INFORMATION REQUIRED? BOOK SOME TIME WITH US HERE