Influence Toolkit - To help you develop your influence as a Leader
- Why is it so hard to get people to agree to a good idea?- Why are some leaders constantly faced with challenges and objections? Reaching agreement as a leader does not mean you should manipulate or force people to accept your ideas and accomplish your objectives; there are ethical ways for leaders to successfully build influence.
What are those skills that you can develop to build your influence as a leader?
Our "Influence" toolkit is articulated around 4 pillars, each of them providing key insights and practical guidelines:
- Understand influence - As a leader, what techniques to use for influencing a team to accept your ideas, and understand organizational politics.
- Influence & Change Management - How to build a reputation of trust and respect as well as a change agent.
- Influence & Meaningful Network - How to build key external attributes for a meaningful network and,
- Build Rapport - What interpersonal skills to develop.
- What the influence toolkit entails: click here
- Download the pdf brochure to get all the information you need to get started. The brochure includes the password to access each of the Premium pages.
- A series of 13 chapters organized in 4 pillars to start working on your influencing skills at the workplace.
Skills of Tomorrow
We help you develop the ability to deliver value now and adapt to deliver it in the future!
We design and deliver online, face-to-face and blended training courses on the skills of tomorrow.
Click here for more