Job Interview: A 3-hour Preparation
If a resume will get you an interview, it’s the interview that gets you the job! Hence the importance of getting prepared. You have been noticed and you have an interview coming up.
What should you do right now? How to outstand from competition?
We help you getting prepared and maximize your chances for getting the job!
What this preparation is about
This preparation is about building your interview skills, get confident, and discover what to say (and not say) to stand out from the competition.
This preparation includes: Tips, questions specific to your industry, example answers, mistakes to avoid and more...
Duration: We propose two preparation sessions, 1h30 each session.
Delivery: Online through Skype, Whatsap, Zoom, etc. whatever works best for you! You are located in Naples or its surroundings? What about arranging for face-to-face session?
Please note: Once you submit your order, we will contact you and agree on the delivery date of the 2 sessions (please make sure to review carefully your contact details when submitting your order).
Meet our coach Florence!
- Multilingual coach (French, Spanish, English and Italian), with twenty years+ of experience in American multinationals in various sectors and managerial roles.
- Expert in strategy, leadership and sport, she proposes herself as a business and sport coach to unlock personal potential and maximize one’s performance.
- Her leitmotiv: “Don’t just do it, get it done!".
- State of being: Lifelong learning
- Coaching Master ICTF and member of ICF (International Coach Federation)
- Florence Linkedin's profile
- Florence's blog