Welcome to www.lean4u.net
This Web site (the "Site") is owned and operated by FA Services - Florence Meunier. FA Services is located Via Stafetta 203 80014 Giugliano in Campania - (Na) Italy.
Website And Social Networks Terms And Conditions Of Use
FA Services is pleased to offer you access to this website www.lean4u.net (the “Site”), Lean4U's social networks, and other services that Lean4U may from time to time provide from this website, subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”). The term “Social Networks” encompasses a broad sweep of online activity, including participation in social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter, and interactive blogs, websites or list serves, some of which may be located on the Site. These Terms apply to all users of the Site and the Lean4U Social Networks, including users who are also contributors of User Generated Content (as hereinafter defined).
BY PROCEEDING BEYOND THE SITE HOME PAGE OR VIEWING OR POSTING CONTENT TO THE LEAN4U SOCIAL NETWORKS, YOU EXPRESS YOUR CONSENT TO, AGREEMENT WITH, AND UNDERSTANDING OF THESE TERMS.
LEAN4U MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, MODIFY, RESTRICT, CHANGE, OR OTHERWISE ALTER THESE TERMS, THE SITE, OR THE LEAN4U SOCIAL NETWORKS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IMPOSE LIMITS ON CERTAIN FEATURES ON THE SITE OR THE LEAN4U SOCIAL NETWORKS, OR RESTRICT YOUR ACCESS TO PART OR ALL OF THE SITE OR THE LEAN4U SOCIAL NETWORKS. BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AND/OR THE LEAN4U SOCIAL NETWORKS YOU WILL BE EVIDENCING YOUR CONSENT TO, AGREEMENT WITH, AND UNDERSTANDING OF, SUCH MODIFICATIONS, CHANGES OR ALTERATIONS.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS REGULARLY AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
Lean4U Generated Content
The copyright rights and other property rights to the Site and the Lean4U Social Networks are owned by FA Services. All rights regarding the content posted to the Site and the Lean4U Social Networks by Lean4U are reserved by FA Services. The content on the Site may not be used or disseminated without the prior written consent of FA Services, except that you may download spec sheets solely for the purpose of doing business with FA Services.
The Site and the Lean4U Social Networks may contain text, images, audio-visual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles, or other information created by FA Services or by third parties for FA Services. Such content is for your reference only and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose. Lean4U is not responsible for the content’s accuracy and reliability.
FA Services may provide links to other websites as a convenience for its Site and Social Networks users. FA Services is not responsible for the content of these other websites, and FA Services does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services described or offered in these other websites.
You may submit content, including text, images, photographs and video to the Lean4U Social Networks (collectively, “User Generated Content”), provided that you abide by these commonsense rules:
· If you post it, you own it
Think twice before you publish. Would you want your family, friends, colleagues, or others to read or see the content you post? Keep in mind that even if original content can be deleted, the content that is shared and distributed through an array of channels can be re-posted, searched, and found on the Internet.
· Respect the law, including with regard to intellectual property
It is critical that you show proper respect for the law generally, and specifically for the laws governing copyright and fair use of copyrighted material. You should not quote more than short excerpts from someone else’s work. It is good general practice to link to others’ work. Use appropriate symbols to mark the first appearance of trademarked terms in your content. Do not post images, music or other copyrighted content unless you own them or have permission from the owner to display such content in this context. Keep in mind that the laws may differ depending on where you live.
· Treat others like you want to be treated
Be respectful of others’ opinions and beliefs. Use common courtesy when posting content: refrain from abusive, obscene, or offensive language, images, or links. Do not post content from, or links to, Internet sites that feature sexual content, gambling, or that advocate intolerance of others; and do not create such content on Lean4U's Social Networks.
· Do not post confidential or proprietary information
By posting content to Lean4U's Social Networks, you are agreeing to allow anyone with access to Lean4U's Social Networks to access it and use it without restriction, except with regard to any applicable intellectual property rights that you or others may have in such content. You agree that you will not post or transmit material that is confidential or proprietary to you or third-party.
FA Services Rights and Disclaimers
· User Generated Content
- You grant to FA Services a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable right (including the right to sub license) to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any User Generated Content you post on the Lean4U's Social Networks in any media formats and through any media channels.
- FA Services expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility for the User Generated Content posted to its Social Networks, and such content does not necessarily represent the opinions or positions of Lean4U.
- FA Services does not promise or guarantee that any User Generated Content posted on the Lean4U's Social Networks is correct or accurate, and FA Services does not necessarily agree with or endorse such content.
- FA Services retains the right to decline to post any User Generated Content or remove any previously posted content on Lean4U's Social Networks in our sole discretion.
- You understand that when using the Site or the Lean4U's Social Networks, you will be exposed to User Generated Content from a variety of sources, and that FA Services is not responsible for the usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Generated Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Generated Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against FA Services with respect thereto.
· Lean4U’s Social Networks
- FA Services reserves the right, but does not have the obligation, to monitor Lean4U's Social Networks.
- ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND THE LEAN4U SOCIAL NETWORKS IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITH ALL FAULTS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
- FA SERVICES AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE LEAN4U SOCIAL NETWORKS OR ANY FA SERVICES PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT PRESENTED, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR OTHER ECONOMIC CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF LEAN4U OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- BY USING THE SITE AND THE LEAN4U SOCIAL NETWORKS, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD LEAN4U HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL THIRD-PARTY ACTION BASED UPON OR ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY CONTENT YOU POST ON THE LEAN4U SOCIAL NETWORKS.
- FA SERVICES DOES NOT GRANT YOU ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
FA Services Employees
· If you are a FA Services employee, you must also follow the FA Services Employee Social Networking Guidelines.
· Content posted by FA Services employees is their own and does not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of FA Services, unless such persons have been authorized by FA Services to speak on its behalf. The content on the Lean4U's Social Networks is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by FA Services or any other party.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice and Take down Procedure
· If you believe that your copyright or other rights have been infringed, please provide FA Services’s Designated Agent (identified below) written notice with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site or the Lean4U's Social Networks.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
FA Services’s Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
FA Services Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If the disputed materials were posted by a third party identifiable through reasonable efforts, we will provide reasonable notice to the third party of the charge. If the third party responds with a valid counter-notification, we will provide you with a copy so that you may take any other steps you may consider appropriate.
Last updated: Nov. 2021