Personal productivity involves performing tasks that bring closer to achieving your goals.
In one of our last blogs - “Clean Desk? Yes, please!”, we mentioned that the key to being productive is organization.
If you work in a state of chaos, your mind will follow.
Taking a step further, we worked on issuing a new Mini Series that we hope will provide you with the information you need to implement positive changes in your working space.
It addresses the overwhelming nature of tackling a space that is piled-high with paper, has a disorganized physical or digital filing system, or is overrun with e-mails.
Learn how to process one small area at a time until you have created a well-functioning, productive workspace.
Once this is achieved, you will also be reminded that workspace management is an ongoing process, rather than an event - that is, improvements must be maintained.
Overall, we trust that this Mini-Series help you:
• Recognize how you can benefit from managing your workspace effectively
• Apply the process for creating a clutter-free workspace in a given scenario
• Recognize the principles of effective filing
• Recognize techniques for managing digital files
• Manage your e-mail in a given scenario
• Recognize how to maintain a productive workspace
Enjoy the reading!
Your comments and feedback are welcome, here at flmLean, continuous improvement is our reward. Click here.
To register to our site and stay up to date to everything on flmLean, click here. We promise we won’t overload your inbox :-)